To create art is to manipulate the senses and to impose new feeling upon the ordinary. It is my desire to bring beauty into area’s that otherwise lack said luxury. It is my will to vividly shape the atmosphere in which we live. It is my hope to create a rich and vibrant change. I would like to be the person who gets to make a face for a campaign that is bettering humanity. I would like to be involved in helping people reach out to the world through means of design and interactive networking, creating a link that makes businesses and companies visually and connectively available.
- I wrote HTML and mocked up my designs on separates sheets of looseleaf before I was old enough to know how to test my creations on the Internet.
- I love David’s Tea – specifically strawberry rhubarb.
- I’ve got 99 problems but turning a concept into a CSS / HTML template ain’t one.
- I used to think that PhotoShop was my one true love but in recent years Illustrator has won me over with her crisp text and incomparable vector graphics.
- I heart New-York.
- I really like the idea of being art, so I’ve modelled for Brunswick Square.
- The idea of perfecting the way a user interacts with and perceives something really floats my boat.
- I watch Ancient Aliens on the regular, (and pretty much all documentaries on everything , for that matter).
- Problem solving is my favourite part of web development. I really enjoy putting the thought into the best possible route to get to the best possible outcome.
- I have the world’s cutest baby. Couldn’t have designed him better if I had tried.
- I have a Graphic Design diploma.
- Custom Post Types are my fave. They really expand WordPress’ versatility.
- Surfing is hard. Paddle boarding is peaceful.
- I’m a real big fan of passion driven quotes.